*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Gaming ain't a hobby for me, hence only just being active in this section for the last 2 month. Just nothing else to do in these freezing months :p

My problem was that I got FIFA with the xbox, then got addicted. Love COD series but ghosts was poor.

I just can't sit playing single player games as after 30min I get bored. Took me 3 month to finish prototype 2 :p Tomb raider gripped me, thought that was awesome while it lasted.

Edit: how can I forget about GTA5, that was stupidly amazing...while it lasted :p

Is there something up with Live today or is it just really quiet online?

Plants vs Zombies just puts me in a game with no other players or maybe one other.. Ghosts can't find a game of TD/KC etc.. I know it's a weekday but didn't have this problem yesterday :(

In a bit of a dilemma here.. I managed to find a bare Xbox One replacement console with no cables or controllers etc. for £200 unused so I jumped at the chance and grabbed it. Everything seems fine, it was tested at the guys house and its under warranty until June 2015.

I have already ordered a power supply from the service centre for £30 and plan to buy a controller for it for about the same price, bringing the base console altogether up to £260.

Now, I'm a student, so I'm not exactly flushed with cash and this has put me a couple of hundred down on what I should be at, but I was planning to make up about £150 in sales of my PS3 with games and extras, only making me about £100 out of pocket for the Xbox. Talking to my family, they reckon I should try and sell it on for a profit around the £300+ mark and wait till later on in the year to get one.

Although it sounds like a viable option, I still don't think the Xbox Ones or PS4s will be going for as cheap as £260 second hand, and by that time I think the PS3 will have devalued so much it wouldn't be very cost effective to sell it. What do you guys reckon is the best thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom