*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Hopefully it reaches that low will be a bargain and people can't really say no to a price like that. Surely when it hits HotUkDeals word will spread and more people will buy it.

That price kinda sucks for me as a day one adapter but I've probably had my £120 worth of fun over the last couple of months.

Hmm I've heard of this co-buying thing, not sure if it works out or not, interesting to see I guess. My brother is tempted by an XB1 so will tell him to keep an eye on it.

Oh and the deal is already on hotukdeals.. :P

Last edited:

The trouble is it's starting to get the feel of a console in trouble even in North America. Don't get me wrong it's the only console I want and I have only held off because I have enough to play on the 360 and nothing to make me want to buy one except maybe Rayman. I just get the feeling I might as well hold off as the price is going to carry on plummeting.

If they don't slash the price to £299 rrp or less soon for damage limitation then I can't see any way back for them. After the launch of the 360 I didn't think they would do another console, if the sales continue as they have they would be mad to do a fourth.

I actually think they could have done better waiting another 6-12 months to launch rather than directly being compared with inferior hardware.

In trouble?...they where pretty much the same sales as PS4 in NA last month ( what happened to the 2:1 ratio fo there?), and with Titanfall out and the bundles they should sell another bucket load.

XO sales arnt even close to putting them in trouble, they have sold nearly double more than the 260 did in the same time period.

As a PS4 owner I would like xbox one and ps4 sales both to be high and on a par, the last thing I want is one company completely dominating and getting crazy idea's of increasing its charges on various services or games as there is no competition.

I mean would PS+ exist if the PS3 had destroyed the 360?

In trouble?...they where pretty much the same sales as PS4 in NA last month ( what happened to the 2:1 ratio fo there?), and with Titanfall out and the bundles they should sell another bucket load.

XO sales arnt even close to putting them in trouble, they have sold nearly double more than the 260 did in the same time period.

Don't worry he also said Titanfall won't sell any systems, think he is a bit out of touch with gaming.

Can someone explain a few things to me bout the new friends system,

When you add someone do you "follow" them, yet they don't receive a FR?

Or

Does adding someone automatically add both persons to each other's friends list.

Or

Does it simply send them a FR, however in the mean time they appear on your friends list?

I find the new system very confusing, I'm not overly keen on the dashboard layout compared to the 360 either.

It's pretty much like twitter. They will see you following them but it's up to them if you want to follow back. You'll still be able to send messages and see what they are doing etc....

It's pretty much like twitter. They will see you following them but it's up to them if you want to follow back. You'll still be able to send messages and see what they are doing etc....

I thought that might be the case, well if anyone wants to add me my GT is PLEYOR, send me a message and I'll add you as a friend as well.

I've only got Titanfall, will most likely remain that way for a while :). I'm still enjoying BF4 (PS4) so I'll probably float between TF n BF.

I'm quite impressed with how the kinect recognises your face n signs you in!

Yes because you can't get ps4's in NA very easily and the xbox's sit on shelves, but yes you are totally correct the price went down because they are not worried about the competition and the sales figures in comparison are stunning.

The prices have remained the same in NA, we got price drops, but the profit remains the same for MS.
Anywhere outside the UK get the same kinds of drops?

I have family and friends that live about NA, they can pick them up easily via their usual big stores. Not sure how long that card can be used.

Back
Top Bottom