*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Ok I have a question let me try and explain:

If I buy a second Xbox One and buy all my digital games on the main console (which my wife also uses as a family member) I can play on the second console at the same time as my "non-home" console yes?

I assume if I fire up the same game it will boot her off it? ie we cant buy a game on the primary console and then both play the game on one license.

Im trying to work out the best and most cost effective way to manage 2 machines.

Ok I have a question let me try and explain:

If I buy a second Xbox One and buy all my digital games on the main console (which my wife also uses as a family member) I can play on the second console at the same time as my "non-home" console yes?

I assume if I fire up the same game it will boot her off it? ie we cant buy a game on the primary console and then both play the game on one license.

Im trying to work out the best and most cost effective way to manage 2 machines.

If your wife uses it on console one
And you use re Download on console 2

You should be able to play console 2 on your gamertag (your gamertag only )

I think it should work with your wife playing the same game at the same time, someone in here said they did similar and it worked fine.

Search xbox one drm policies and it might clear some light.

Last edited:
If your wife uses it on console one
And you use re Download on console 2

You should be able to play console 2 on your gamertag (your gamertag only )

I think it should work with your wife playing the same game at the same time, someone in here said they did similar and it worked fine.

Search xbox one drm policies and it might clear some light.

Its the same as Xbox 360.

Game is linked to both the console and gamertag.

You then log in to your main console and redownload the game (wait until the game finishes downloading on 2nd xbox).

You can now both play the game at the same time on the different two Xboxes

I've done this with Titanfall, PvZ and Halo Spartan Assault with no issues

Finished Ryse last night. Must admit I was quite impressed with it. Graphics are excellent, executions brutal and the story was good.

I loved Ryse too, great game i thought with some really amazing graphics and level design. Not sure why it got some negative reviews on release. It's always satisfying to trigger a 300 Sparta style kick to an enemy, booting him off a high ledge. :)

Agreed Ryse was defo worth the money and is still a good laugh to do COOP and I still need to finish my second play through, its a very fun game.

Its not more repetitive than any other hack em up like Ninja Gadain or GOW but for some reason it took all the flak in reviews.

Five! Five consoles they had at this price. I was sat at my computer as the email came through so jumped straight on the site and they had already all gone. Not bad for gameseek. It only cost them £500 to get thousands of emails for people guaranteed to be interested in gaming.

I am actually surprised they had that many, I thought it was only going to be 1 or 2.

The April update sounds like it'll tick a lot of boxes. Still no info on when voice messages will be available though. I really miss that feature and keep finding myself wanting to send them and realising I am limited to text.

Finished Ryse last night. Must admit I was quite impressed with it. Graphics are excellent, executions brutal and the story was good.

I loved Ryse too, great game i thought with some really amazing graphics and level design. Not sure why it got some negative reviews on release. It's always satisfying to trigger a 300 Sparta style kick to an enemy, booting him off a high ledge. :)

Agreed Ryse was defo worth the money and is still a good laugh to do COOP and I still need to finish my second play through, its a very fun game.

Its not more repetitive than any other hack em up like Ninja Gadain or GOW but for some reason it took all the flak in reviews.

Agreed with all of these. I having a lot of fun playing Ryse and I nearly wasn't going to get it because of all the bad reviews. It looks great and plays great and the story moves along pretty well. What more can you ask for in a game? :)

I loved Ryse, DR3, Powerstar Golf, Lococycle, Forza 5 and Peggle 2 but for me there is nothing coming out that I would buy on a less powerful console apart from 4 announced titles I can;t get for pc/ps4:

D4,
Halo,
Quantum Break,
Sunset Overdrive.

But that's cool with me because I always have to have the best version of everything even if it a tiny difference. I bought the Xbox One purely for Remedy and Quantum Break and playing anything new from those guys is worth any amount of money to me and I did in essence know that between March 14 and December 14 I may not turn my console on while I enjoy Watch Dogs on pc, Driveclub and Second Son on ps4, Tales of Xillia 2 on ps3 and many others. But I do hope some of those 4 titles come out early in 2015 so I've got a reason to use the console next year.

Last edited:
I'm having problems with the NAT type on the Xbox One.. on all consoles its open and it is on the Xbone however it randomly changed to strict, I'll get it back to open and then some time later it will be strict again.. I first noticed the problem when I couldnt use party chat.

Is this a known problem or is there something I'm missing ?

I'm having problems with the NAT type on the Xbox One.. on all consoles its open and it is on the Xbone however it randomly changed to strict, I'll get it back to open and then some time later it will be strict again.. I first noticed the problem when I couldnt use party chat.

Is this a known problem or is there something I'm missing ?

Try to assign permanent ip address via mac address of your xbox one through your router and then put that ip address into DMZ mode.

Back
Top Bottom