*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Going to get an Xbone s for my son for Christmas I've been reading the last few pages and it seems that I should just got for the 500gb version as I can play movies and store my
Games on and external drive is that correct? If so anyone recommend a good external drive to use with the console.

Just to point out, you can't have both games AND movies on 1 HDD. You can only have games on the external HDD or else media.

Soldato
Just to point out, you can't have both games AND movies on 1 HDD. You can only have games on the external HDD or else media.

So I'd need two hard drives if I wanted to go fully external...

thanks for that info maybe two 1tb drives are better than a single 2tb

any limits on the size of the drives?

Can someone recommend a extern drive form this site? I'm buying a keyboard from them so will want to order as much as possible as I'm outside uk and thus pay for delivery.

Associate

I just bought the XB1S, 500GB version form Argos with BF1, GoW 1 - 4 and Halo Guardians for £270. A 2TB External HDD is around £60/70 which considering the games in the bundle it still works out cheaper than buying the larger internal storage versions (especially as I couldn't find a deal with those three games included).

I must say having skipped the XB1 for a PS4 this time round I am absolutely loving the XB1S (on a 65" 4K screen) over the PS4. I will definitely be going back to Microsoft full time when the Scorpio releases.

The Seagate external HDD is recommended from what I've read so far and the one I intend to get this week. There is an 'XBOX Version' available on the rainforest but this is pretty much the exact same HDD but without XBOX written on it. Seagate 2TB HDD Link

Associate
Does anyone know if MS intend to release a firmware update to allow Sky Q (UHD) channels to pass through the XB1S? I've read a few places now that at the moment it doesn't support 4K pass through but it's a case of MS releasing a newer firmware in order to allow this.

Apologies if this has been covered in here but there a tonne of pages to sift through on this thread alone

Associate
Is there a way of viewing on internet what games you own on xbox one without using the console?
I got halo master chief collection from cdkeys, it added it fine but on my microsoft account it only shows games ive bought from the store not any other transactions

Soldato
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is free at the moment https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/sto...andsome-collection-unlock-bundle/bvrk77xxgbwb
I suspect this is a mistake and it'll be changed soon.

Thanks

Is there a way of viewing on internet what games you own on xbox one without using the console?
I got halo master chief collection from cdkeys, it added it fine but on my microsoft account it only shows games ive bought from the store not any other transactions

You can under purchases but its a pain in the bum to find via the website.

Back
Top Bottom