*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
With less than 2 weeks to go until release we still know very little about what’s on offer with the X.
Other than a 1 min gears trailer and digital foundry vids for Mordor and ROTR these nothing.
You would think ( hope ) they would be releasing footage for all or most enhanced games , the Mordor vid was great for showing what it can do I’ve no idea why there arnt more.

Soldato
With less than 2 weeks to go until release we still know very little about what’s on offer with the X.
Other than a 1 min gears trailer and digital foundry vids for Mordor and ROTR these nothing.
You would think ( hope ) they would be releasing footage for all or most enhanced games , the Mordor vid was great for showing what it can do I’ve no idea why there arnt more.

No matter how much footage they show, you can't get no better than hands on experience and seeing it for yourself.

Associate
i noticed my lads "live" sub had run out by a month last night , but he's still able to play minecraft and overwatch with his mates ? hows that work ?

Associate
no , only one console at the moment (until Tuesday :) )

he can't get any of the games for gold , but can still play Live ?

Last edited:
Associate
I have a dilemma , what would you do ?

Just to fill you in ,

Main living room Panasonic 65 inch 10 panel, Xbox one

Cinema room ,projector and 46 inch Sony 1080p

Here’s the issue , I have a Xbox x on order for Tuesday , thinking I would move the One to the cinema room for blu ray and gaming with/against my lad .

The One died yesterday !!!

So now I’m thinking cancel the Xbox x and just buy two Xbox S for the same price as the Xbox x

Or

Keep the Xbox x and send my One to Microsoft for a swap £85 I think with 3 months warranty

My lad plays a lot of Xbox ( after school etc ) so I’m thinking he will hammer the x so would a S be better ?

Are the 4K players the same in the X and S ?

Cheers

Associate
I’m going with the 2 x S comes with cod 2 ,assassins , forza 7 , shadows , just tried to cancel the X but Microsoft said no , so I’ll just send it back

Soldato
How loud is the s meant to be? Or should it be whisper quiete. Picked one up today and can hear the fan over the game, like a ticking noise and not normal fan noise. Anyone else got/had this.

Was a known issue when they first came out. I returned 2 before I got one which didn't tick.

My current one did tick for a bit but as stupid as this sounds a firm thump on the top of case where fan is fixed it for me

Back
Top Bottom