*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
anyone help me out with gamepass

when the upgrade for a pound came out i could only afford 6 months of gold and then the 1 pound upgrade , my gamepass has expired now and i have had no dash offers .

i can keep going with gamepass for 10.99 a month but is there a cheaper way to do ? based on the fact i have used a upgrade before can it be done again .

im not sure the best way forward .... keep going at 10.99 :( or buy a 6 month gold and upgrade if possible .

money is quite tight so cant go splashing out on 2 or 3 years gold

Soldato
anyone help me out with gamepass

when the upgrade for a pound came out i could only afford 6 months of gold and then the 1 pound upgrade , my gamepass has expired now and i have had no dash offers .

i can keep going with gamepass for 10.99 a month but is there a cheaper way to do ? based on the fact i have used a upgrade before can it be done again .

im not sure the best way forward .... keep going at 10.99 :( or buy a 6 month gold and upgrade if possible .

money is quite tight so cant go splashing out on 2 or 3 years gold

You've missed out on that offer a while back giving you the chance to max out gold (36 months max) then convert it to ultimate game pass for £1

Hopefully they're will be some decent cheap online codes over the coming weeks with black friday

Soldato
I had gold, shared live with him, I've since upgraded using the £1 upgrade to ultimate game pass, it could be due to me upgrading while game sharing with him?

He was seriously happy when he could install gears 5 lol

Before this I was pretty sure you could game share, difference is his won't tell you he's got ultimate game pass, you have to see the games individually to see if you can download them via gamepass.

Associate
How have you set that up?

ok so it seems i have worked it out for gamepass sharing even though mine has still expired but the friend i gameshare with still has 2 years left.

if you go into gamepass on your xbox with your account it will show as needing to renew and wont let you d/l any games and gives you the renew option instead of install .

but if you see a game on there then back out and goto games tab on home screen and search for that game in the store , for some reason it then sees an account with gamepass on there is on your xbox regardless whos signed in and lets you then install the game.

this works 100 per cent as i tried it with remnant and rage 2 both downloaded and both can be fully played on my account

Associate
Just started my EA Access 1 month free trial. Anything that's a must play?

Never played Mass Effect so probably gonna get stuck in to that - best to start with the first game I assume?

Associate
Not sure, but I think it's for being a Game Pass Ultimate member, something to do with XO19. Just appeared on my dashboard, along with 3 months Discord Nitro and 6 months Spotify premium.

Associate
Also got a thing come up today for the Xbox streaming preview, so gonna check that out tomorrow. Might be interesting to play some Xbox games in bed on my phone.

Soldato
I had the same for xCloud (along with several questionnaires that were under Xbox Insider app) but they have vanished off the dash for the time being. I did order a phone/pad adaptor anyway as I will give it a try.

Soldato
Picked up a 3 pack: Noorlee 3 Pack Foldable Mobile Phone Holder for Game Controller. All look the same but it was a case of go for an Amazon fulfilled item at ~£8 or wait for slow boat from China for ~£3. Once they arrive I could spilt the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom