• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
I wonder how many threads will be started by people complaining about the price of the 1080Ti AIB cards, with some justification I might add.

Soldato
Any more solid estimates on the AIB card release dates?

Asus 'lets take the p' editions will land on the 15th according to some and I doubt the likes of MSI & Gigabyte will let them have the market to themselves for any length of time.

Soldato
Asus 'lets take the p' editions will land on the 15th according to some and I doubt the likes of MSI & Gigabyte will let them have the market to themselves for any length of time.

Cheers, makes sense I guess they're probably not allowed to announce the price until the reference is selling and shipping. Pair of FTW to replace my 1080s me thinks ;)

Associate
Has anyone considered that the founder's edition will only be available from Nvidia directly? Third party sellers will only have AIB cards maybe?

Soldato
Has anyone considered that the founder's edition will only be available from Nvidia directly? Third party sellers will only have AIB cards maybe?

Don't Nvidia usually takes weeks to deliver your order though ?

I remember someone in my work ordering a 1080 FE straight from them and it took the better part of a month.

Man of Honour
OP
Don't Nvidia usually takes weeks to deliver your order though ?

I remember someone in my work ordering a 1080 FE straight from them and it took the better part of a month.

On launch day the chances are the AIB partners are only going to have FE cards available which should be available for next day delivery from OcUK.

The problem with going to NVidia direct is it can be a bit slow like with the Pascal Titans which took several days to show up after launch day.

There is a good chance that holding out to order from OcUK is going to be a couple of days faster than going to NVidia.

I won't be ordering on launch day as I want to see what is available. I am also fortunate that I have a few old cards to keep me going.

Back
Top Bottom