• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Associate
That's more like it in 2017, customizable RGB lighting.
Only thing to worry about with Gigabyte is the warranty still straight to them?
I had to sent back a titan for replacement, and also pay return postage cost me £50.

Soldato
That's more like it in 2017, customizable RGB lighting.
Only thing to worry about with Gigabyte is the warranty still straight to them?
I had to sent back a titan for replacement, and also pay return postage cost me £50.

They have RGB lighting but slapped on orange accents everywhere else :p

Believe they now have a UK RMA center location now though.

Soldato
That was to the UK location centre!!
It had to be sent back in it's original packaging = £25.00 each way.

:o you have to pay for return too? Even if there was a fault? Kind of why I like EVGA, even if they can annoy you now and then by never picking up the item, at least they do.... on the fifth attempt.

Associate
Cost me around £6 total in November. You have the option of arranging your own courier or £15 for return shipping.
Good to see it's been changed, I like Gigabyte hardware and that was something that would have effected my future buying.
That cost was for me totally unreasonable when it was their product failure and dealers couldn't do RMA cost free.
Thanks for the info!!

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Thank you.

I may pickup some to test, I know my 1080 gets around 60 to 80 FPS depending on map @ 3440 x 1440.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not quite but close.

2 Overclocked Pascal Titans get 90fps @2160p and 140fps @1440x2560.

So to answer your question you will be looking at just over 100fps.

SLI in BF1 is very poor too.

Editied: my 1080's maxed out at about 80% usage in SLI but after DDU and a clean install, running flawlessly. Rarely dropping below 100 frames so Ti's should easily do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom