• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Woo... mine is finally on its way :)

Just one for now... I prefer single card gaming to SLI where possible and this is the first card that can properly handle 4K :)

It's going under water of course, so I'm hoping for 2GHz :D

You'll hit more than 2ghz under water their doing that on air with the fan set high.

Coming from 2x 980Ti, I couldn't be happier, and I think I might have finally "won" the silicon lottery(?)

120% Power, default fan, my TXP boosts to 1875MHz and only throttles down to around 1770MHz.

Gotta resist the urge to SLI...

I wouldn't bother, you'll get a smoother gaming experience with one card.

So who's gonna get a card today then????

Me! Hopefully.

Thought I think I missed the 2pm cut off for dispatch that day but you never know.

Anyway I've got to finish doing my pipes and finishing my build yet. Another 360 radiator arrived yesterday plus I ordered some more 90 degree swivel connectors yesterday too.

If the Titan arrives I'll be tempted to fit it into my old rig.

Just being running some stress testing with 3Dmark with my Titan X (on air).
I have set it +215 on the core and 500 on memory (I could add more, 500 was just a round figure). Power limit 120 and fan on max.

Anyway I got my card between 2050-2070 before the high temps dropped it down to around 2000. Not run any benchmarks yet, but is this a good card or do all the Titans do this?

Anyway I've got to finish doing my pipes and finishing my build yet. Another 360 radiator arrived yesterday plus I ordered some more 90 degree swivel connectors yesterday too.

If the Titan arrives I'll be tempted to fit it into my old rig.

I was tempted to put mine in the current build but am holding off until I do a new build next week.

Anyway I got my card between 2050-2070 before the high temps dropped it down to around 2000. Not run any benchmarks yet, but is this a good card or do all the Titans do this?

Don't worry it's perfectly normal, the cooler is not really adequate for overclocking on auto fan. If you look at the limit on GPU-Z "Thrm" will be the bottleneck for almost all Titan X cards on auto fan when overclocked.

Just being running some stress testing with 3Dmark with my Titan X (on air).
I have set it +215 on the core and 500 on memory (I could add more, 500 was just a round figure). Power limit 120 and fan on max.

Yup all these Titan's will do that but it's good as well :D

Yeah what else are you going to do with £2200

With the recent performance figure its becoming hard and its probable this time next month there will be two TX's in here :p

But there is a lot I could do with £2500. Buy a 450-500cc dirt bike and go riding around my village on it? lol

New bike, parts for car, house, holiday, games, desk, case, dual cooling loop need I go on :p

Back
Top Bottom