• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Getting harder still :p

Wan't to see what all this fuss is about, especially on water. Looks like absolute monster of a card. Can't see 1180 beating them and I would have a good excuse to keep them until Titan Volta.

I disagree with everything you wrote.
Buzzing/whining is not normal unless you are running 300 fps. If all your cards buzz then you have been extremely unlucky. I have bought 2-3 gpu's a year for the last 10 years (I even had 3 1080's) and in all that time I had maybe 3 with coil whine, the rest were completely silent. The only thing you should hear is your fan. In fact most new cards, the fan doesn't come on till you hit 60 degrees so they are even quieter. If you are hearing buzzing when vsync'd at 60fps then you have coil whine. I can hear it on my Titan when playing games and it is far from normal. I equally accept the fact that some cards have it and some don't. To say you don't believe anyone who says they don't have it is ludicrous.

Just my experience, I have a quiet PC and I said they buzz a bit, I have used or seen various other cards, all buzz a bit.

Last edited:
Can't wait to play witcher 3. I've owned it for months but my 290x just didn't cut it so my play time is 20 minutes so far lol

You've not paid TW3 yet? You haven't lived, jesus your in for a treat, well jealous wish I could re-live playing that for the first time again :cool:

I have a Gainward 1080 which is a damn fast card... i only game at 3440x1440....

BUT WHY AM I HOVERING OVER THE BUY BUTTON ON NVIDIA PAGE??!?!:confused:

Because you want to game at 100fps/hz in every title maxed out :D:D

That's what I meant, xx80 always beats the old titan.

1180 is still a long way off though.

The 1180 could be mid 2017, as I read they might probably be using 16nm instead of 10nm, so not that far off... Although if the 1080Ti comes out around Xmas, that is potentially a bit close to the 1180, getting a TX now will get you the best card for a good 12 months though.

You've not paid TW3 yet? You haven't lived, jesus your in for a treat, well jealous wish I could re-live playing that for the first time again :cool:

Yeah I gave it a 20 minute blast and then saved it for a better card. Didnt expect that to take 3 months though but I will be glad I did and I enjoy it in its full 4k glory. :D

Hopefully card will come Monday :)

TW3 will keep me going till BF1

Kapp can you stick me on troh plz

Sorry I missed you

TROH updated, you are the first one on there.:)

The Roll of Honour.

LdDula5.jpg

Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Scorpuk, Link
Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dancook, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Born_2_Kill_83, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, DmitryD, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, occuda, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Kaapstad, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Wulfster, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, whyscotty, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, waspy88, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Combat Fighter, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, danielanthony, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dshalky, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Vore, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, spiralz, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Starvald, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Cosimo, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, blasterbolt, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Pascal Titan X.​

I'm in the uk and it made me input the address three times and still didn't accept it so I overrode it

Took three attempts for me to figure out how to do it lol... I had to adjust the top address and the bottom address and then select both or something silly... it was very peculiar.

I haven't had that problem in my history of online ordering... was almost amusing :D

Back
Top Bottom