• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Permabanned
There are 2222222TB SSDs available... and 1.2TB NVMe SSDs... ;) ;) ;)

Still waiting on delivery of my 1.2TB Intel - it's been 2 weeks since I ordered :(

The 400GB is enough... but as it's hiding behind the GPU water lines, I didn't really want to install it after the loop... but as it's low profile it shouldn't be too difficult.

Man of Honour
OP
My entry for TROH.[URL=http://s757.photobucket.com/user/tipes1/media/DSC_0150%202edit_zpsmijje5d7.jpg.html][/URL]

I'm in, and flat broke now. Lol

Mark
Ps Block arrives today as well.

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

LdDula5.jpg

Date 22/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, tipes, Link
Date 20/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Kered_Dub, Link
Date 10/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Stunted, Link
Date 10/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Mark_D, Link
Date 09/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Zping, Link
Date 09/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Trunkey, Link
Date 09/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, VEGACORTEZ, Link
Date 08/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, crinkleshoes, Link
Date 08/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Rasphelt, Link
Date 08/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Alphafox, Link
Date 08/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Greebo, Link
Date 07/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, SherlockHobz, Link
Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Scorpuk, Link
Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dancook, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Born_2_Kill_83, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, DmitryD, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, occuda, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Kaapstad, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Wulfster, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, whyscotty, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, waspy88, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Combat Fighter, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, danielanthony, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dshalky, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Vore, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, spiralz, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Starvald, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Cosimo, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, blasterbolt, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Pascal Titan X.​

Soldato
There are 2222222TB SSDs available... and 1.2TB NVMe SSDs... ;) ;) ;)

Still waiting on delivery of my 1.2TB Intel - it's been 2 weeks since I ordered :(

The 400GB is enough... but as it's hiding behind the GPU water lines, I didn't really want to install it after the loop... but as it's low profile it shouldn't be too difficult.

Don't tempt me Frodo. lol. 1.2Tb NVMe would be so nice.

Associate
While I'm waiting on my waterblocks and backplates from EA...

I decided to change my 27" 144Hz G-Sync 1440p monitor for a 32" 4K G-Sync display (Acer Predator XB321HK)

All fine so far, no dead pixels or screen faults. Kind of amazing considering its an Acer.

My 980 Ti SLI set up handles almost everything fine at 60fps @ 4K, surprising actually.

I love the bigger screen size ,really nice gaming experience. The Witcher 3 really comes alive on this screen. Even so, 60fps is noticeably slower on the eye once you've used a 144Hz monitor.

unnamed_zpsa2xjj3so.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
why o why did nvidea use digital river for orders etc , ordered 15:30 friday 19th had confirmation 20 minutes later they taken money and not had any dispatch notice yet today. So can only guess not dispatched yet :( Spoke to customer services who are useless all they tell me is its been sent to warehouse for dispatch (usually takes day to dispatch).

Ordered from ek a waterblock again 15:30 Friday and heard nothing from them either in reference to dispatch urgg :(

Caporegime
why o why did nvidea use digital river for orders etc , ordered 15:30 friday 19th had confirmation 20 minutes later they taken money and not had any dispatch notice yet today. So can only guess not dispatched yet :( Spoke to customer services who are useless all they tell me is its been sent to warehouse for dispatch (usually takes day to dispatch).

Ordered from ek a waterblock again 15:30 Friday and heard nothing from them either in reference to dispatch urgg :(

Dont worry I didnt get my dispatch email until 8 hours after it had arrived.

Before then I had even contacted them about the order and they told me they were out of stock and no new stock in for days.

Bloody useless outfit.!

Ek are just as bad. I emailed them asking them why since the block shows as in stock and my pre order hadnt shipped yet and they told me that due to unprecedented demand it would take them two weeks to catch up with pre orders. An hour later i got my dispatch email.

Associate
Dont worry I didnt get my dispatch email until 8 hours after it had arrived.

Before then I had even contacted them about the order and they told me they were out of stock and no new stock in for days.

Bloody useless outfit.!

Ek are just as bad. I emailed them asking them why since the block shows as in stock and my pre order hadnt shipped yet and they told me that due to unprecedented demand it would take them two weeks to catch up with pre orders. An hour later i got my dispatch email.

Thats shocking 8 hours after dispatch , they sound so lapsy daisy when you speak to them on phone they just dont sound bothered or like they want to help you. Just emailed ek as block expected for 26th end of this week.

Caporegime
Thats shocking 8 hours after dispatch , they sound so lapsy daisy when you speak to them on phone they just dont sound bothered or like they want to help you. Just emailed ek as block expected for 26th end of this week.

No you read it wrong. I got my dispatch email 8 hours after I had RECEIVED it and signed for it. :D

So my dispatch email took at least one day if not two days after it was dispatched.

Associate
No you read it wrong. I got my dispatch email 8 hours after I had RECEIVED it and signed for it. :D

So my dispatch email took at least one day if not two days after it was dispatched.

just as i was about to edit post lol , really hope i receive in next couple of days as was in stock on purchase and still in stock :)

Soldato
Considering this card for GSYNC ultra wide or 4k. I have never wanted the hassle of SLI (it's a fact some games do not support it) and a single 1080 wouldn't do much at 4k if I go that route so the Titan single card route seems the most sensible at this time.
Also I'm an air kind of guy so hoping some custom cooling options happen.
Edit: Just read there wont be custom coolers for air.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Considering this card for GSYNC ultra wide or 4k. I have never wanted the hassle of SLI (it's a fact some games do not support it) and a single 1080 wouldn't do much at 4k if I go that route so the Titan single card route seems the most sensible at this time.
Also I'm an air kind of guy so hoping some custom cooling options happen.
Edit: Just read there wont be custom coolers for air.

You can always fit one yourself if you want to.

Not quite air... but the tests with the likes of the EVGA Hybrid cooler installed on the Titan XP are showing very good results.

Don't tempt me Frodo. lol. 1.2Tb NVMe would be so nice.

Supplier finally got back to me today... won't arrive til Sep 5th - 9th :( :(

Associate

Was the same for me (austria) and for pretty much everyone who got one in germany too. Digital River is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom