• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Probably don't have enough gimped quadro cores to put them into circulation among e-tailers :p

I think their own store did very well for the Pascal launch. I ordered my 1070 from there very early on, as they had stock for £399 whereas no other retailers did.

It gets NVIDIA much more profit selling directly, something I think they'll do much more of going forward.

I think their own store did very well for the Pascal launch. I ordered my 1070 from there very early on, as they had stock for £399 whereas no other retailers did.

It gets NVIDIA much more profit selling directly, something I think they'll do much more of going forward.

It will annoy their etail and retail partners though, especially as you would think NVidia's own store will have priority on cards. Wonder what way rma and that kind of thing works through NVidia and how is turnaround time.

I can't get my head around why its called TitanX. So many people are going to end up with the old one.

Possibly using leftover shrouds from inventory? :p

It is a bit weird though, every other titan after the original has had a secondary part to its name, black, z and x. Seems strange this you would think would have the name P but nope, just another x, not confusing at all.

Possibly using leftover shrouds from inventory? :p

It is a bit weird though, every other titan after the original has had a secondary part to its name, black, z and x. Seems strange this you would think would have the name P but nope, just another x, not confusing at all.

Agreed, at least give it bloody 18GB of GDDR to differentiate it!!!! They charge enough!!!!!!!!!! :D

2 Titans will be faster than 2 1070's especially if they clock well.

Are we talking Maxwell Titan X here, or Kepler Titan/ Titan Black?

Coz if it is the latter, then you are kidding yourself.

The former, there wouldn't be much in it up until the 8gb buffer, beyond that obviously the Titans would be faster.

I have closed this until launch day because it's just going to encourage fanboyish trolling and there's nothing really discuss in an owners thread when no as of yet owns one. You can discuss rumours etc in the rumours thread.

Kapp, please PM me or another mod on the day of release to re-open.

I have got the Titan P on order.

I can not post much in any of the threads I update at the moment as I am waiting for BT to finish digging up the road near me and messing up my internet connection.

Hopefully I will be back to normal soon.:)

Back
Top Bottom