• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
Hi Guys,

Looks like you can't buy these directly from Nvidia in the UK anymore :(

Presumably I could order one from the US website? The only issue is that they only give delivery options within the US.

Did you guys get in early when they were on sale in the UK or is there a way around it?

Soldato
Still showing as out of stock in the UK which is a bit surprising. Not really been out of stock since coming to market and would have thought demand might have eased a bit by now.

Soldato
Some of the comments though, Ouch XD

Yeah, such comments best ignored. Personally don't have a lot of respect for people willing to make public feelings about someone they've not seen let alone even met. Best keep opinions to one self methinks. After all, it's easy for us to see such comments as jealousy too, without knowing the peeps making them :p.

Soldato
Yeah, such comments best ignored. Personally don't have a lot of respect for people willing to make public feelings about someone they've not seen let alone even met. Best keep opinions to one self methinks. After all, it's easy for us to see such comments as jealousy too, without knowing the peeps making them :p.

Yep, If people only knew how much I spent on my fitness lifestyle it would dwarf Kaaps GPU love, Yearly spends, And I'd probably get a lot of hate too.

Back
Top Bottom