• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
Decided to take a decision I hope I don't come to regret going to get a second Titan Pascal to add to my build. Hopefully 360MM is enough rad for 2 GPU.

Doing a Dual loop system.

PS well I will be getting one soon as Nvidia have them back in stock.

I have to ask what games are struggling with 1 titan?

Do you have like a 64" IPS 10000000,100000000 screen to need a second one too :p

Associate
I got an email from nvidia today saying there was an item waiting in my cart - another Titan X Pascal. This despite paying for one and having the conf email. How depressing is that? I might have not one but TWO of them to pay for...

Associate
I have just spoken to someone at NVidia about my order for the titan X to be told they expect stock in January 2017 and that the website is wrong and they do not have stock:mad:

talking to that digital river is nothing short of hard work, and I have to say that will be the last time I deal with NVidia direct to purchase anything else.

pathetic attitude, and the website still says its in stock:eek:

Associate
I have just spoken to someone at NVidia about my order for the titan X to be told they expect stock in January 2017 and that the website is wrong and they do not have stock:mad:

talking to that digital river is nothing short of hard work, and I have to say that will be the last time I deal with NVidia direct to purchase anything else.

pathetic attitude, and the website still says its in stock:eek:

Thats a frigger as they've taken the money for mine.

Going to have to chase that up in the morning.

Associate
BTW, a bit nosier and toastier than my 1080:

BoostClock.PNG

I was always more than a VC10 than a 707 man myself.

Associate
Just had confirmation my titan x is at delivery depot with tracking number and will be deliverd today, or tomorrow:D i called this morning to cancel it:D so all i was told yesterday seems like bull**** and nvidia need to get there act together and have the right information to hand. I am pleased it will arrive, but could do with out the stress of is it isnt it going to come.

So once again looking forward to my titan:D

And yet yesterday it was out of stock till january:eek:

Back
Top Bottom