The PlayStation Ports thread

Soldato
OP
All depends on how many games I have to play at the time. Right now I am falling behind and games starting to build up :(

Steamdeck partly to fault as I am playing games I would not be if not for it. But more so a lot less gaming time relative to the past.

I have only just about finished the last of us part one and I started that what feels like ages ago.

Need to play BG3 yet. That will take me 3-6 months at the rate I am going :cry:

I'm still going and I started BG3 over xmas

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm still going and I started BG3 over xmas

Yeah. I had started Wasteland 3 before Xmas. Pondering if I should finish that before starting BG3.

I just completed The Last of Us. I am thinking play Wasteland 3 until Horizon Forbidden West is out. Once I complete that, go back and finish Wasteland 3 and then concentrate on BG3.

Soldato
OP
Yeah. I had started Wasteland 3 before Xmas. Pondering if I should finish that before starting BG3.

I just completed The Last of Us. I am thinking play Wasteland 3 until Horizon Forbidden West is out. Once I complete that, go back and finish Wasteland 3 and then concentrate on BG3.

It's a great game. It's just really really big.

Expect it to take 100hrs +

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Didn't know Last of Us 2 was on PS3. Thought it was a PS4 game.
Had me double chekcing now, could have sworn it was PS3 but it was Last of Us Left Behind on the PS3 and the first game back in 2013/2014 that I bought, then in 2020 pre-orderd part ii on PS4 lol, I remember now I borrowed a workmate's PS4 as he offered it up to play it on :cry:

sWyFefT.png

FIFTY POUNDS for a console game in 2020, can't believe I pre-ordered...

Last edited:
Soldato
Had me double chekcing now, could have sworn it was PS3 but it was Last of Us Left Behind on the PS3 and the first game back in 2013/2014 that I bought, then in 2020 pre-orderd part ii on PS4 lol, I remember now I borrowed a workmate's PS4 as he offered it up to play it on :cry:

sWyFefT.png

FIFTY POUNDS for a console game in 2020, can't believe I pre-ordered...

I think I lent you the PS4 for a bit didn't I? :cool: :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Soldato
Just semi finished Spiderman and Uncharted, they were both pretty decent. TLOU I already played, the story is amazing but I didnt like the gameplay first time around

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
TLOU I already played, the story is amazing but I didnt like the gameplay first time around

For me it was the opposite. When I played it on the PS3 I enjoyed both the story and gameplay.

I recently completed it on pc and as much as the story is still great, I found the game play a little too basic. That said was not bad. Now uncharted on pc, that is bad gameplay imo.

Back
Top Bottom