• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Man of Honour
OcUK have them for £599.

I was going to spend around £200 to £250 on a mid range card for my son. But it occurred to me I could give him my V64 instead and get a V7. But I think it's a stretch too far still.

Man of Honour
Man maths has kicked in... I have a budget of £250 to buy my son a GPU. The Vega 56 is almost in reach. But if I were to give him my Vega 64 and put that £250 towards the £599 Vega VII on OcUK instead, then it would only cost me an additional £350 to upgrade my own machine. Worth upgrading from a V64 to a V7 for £350? He would get a faster card too. I will be getting either a 4k or ultrawide later this year.

The man maths is strong in this one :D

Associate
Man maths has kicked in... I have a budget of £250 to buy my son a GPU. The Vega 56 is almost in reach. But if I were to give him my Vega 64 and put that £250 towards the £599 Vega VII on OcUK instead, then it would only cost me an additional £350 to upgrade my own machine. Worth upgrading from a V64 to a V7 for £350? He would get a faster card too. I will be getting either a 4k or ultrawide later this year.

The man maths is strong in this one :D

I would say yes:D everyone would like a VII for 350, everyone is a winner in your case.

Associate
Just got a radeon surprised at how nice the card looks and feels. always thought reference cards would be ******.
Has anyone got some nice middle of the road watt man settings i could use for gaming as i dont understand how to overclock under volt it using wattman.
Thanks

Caporegime
Just got a radeon surprised at how nice the card looks and feels. always thought reference cards would be ******.
Has anyone got some nice middle of the road watt man settings i could use for gaming as i dont understand how to overclock under volt it using wattman.
Thanks
What is your default voltage? Generally speaking, you should be able to lower voltage around -0.100mv from stock and i recommend doing this if using the stock cooler.

In addition, put the memory at 1200Mhz and then test these settings whilst gaming for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom