• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
Case is a Fractal Design Define S, was looking at a 420mm slim at the top and a 280mm at the front. Choosing between:

EK-CoolStream CE 280 + EK-CoolStream SE 420
and
Black Ice Nemesis GTX 280 + Black Ice Nemesis GTS 420

Erring towards the Hardware Labs ones as they seem to be slightly better at low RPM from what I've read
I've just got a "Black Ice Nemesis GTX 360 Radiator " as an additional rad. I use a 120mm at the rear of my case too. They do have a nice look, with the matt black finish. As well as a pair of xspc 360's on the roof.
Just standard rule of thumb is don't mix aluminium into the loop. Both the rads you listed are quality brass and copper.

Soldato
Yeah they went and got it back saying they would add me to the end of the run but didn't bother, ocuk had a stern word with them and I got it Saturday delivery, which was the next day.

Thats good, I lost hope in DPD when they delivered my £1200 custom built gaming laptop to the wrong address back in November.

Back
Top Bottom