• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Soldato
What do you mean by reset your computer? All WattMan will do is restore any changes within WattMan to default in the event of an unexpected system restart or driver crash.
If I overclock and the game or 3dmark crashes because I pushed to hard etc it used to crash to black screen then to the desktop. Now it crashes and goes black until the pc hard resets itself

Associate
Is that the Bykski block @vapor matt ? What was yours like finish wise?

Yes it is the bykski block and the finish was good and smooth.

What is your water cooling setup and would you recommend it? I think i need to move to a loop as well

I run dual RX 480 rads on individual loops one for cpu and one for gfx. But it’s depends on your case and what you can fit inside.

Associate
Just an update for anyone thinking about the Alphacool block. Its now quoting "Delivery: in 3 - 4 weeks"
I guess the first patch on pre order has sold out and that may well be an idea on the 2nd production run. I've emailed to double check and will update when I hear back.....

Back
Top Bottom