• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
For the people with access to Dying Light 2, Does it have Nvidia's Frame Generation ?

Pretty sure no fake frames available in this game :p

Can see them adding it in the future though. I will install and play again in 3-6 months time. All depends on how long it takes to complete the games I have installed at the minute :)

Soldato
LoD ain't great.
Yes, sadly, but hopefully it will be an easy fix once we can dive into the ini, same as before.
Performance seems a bit mixed for the pre-release build, so maybe it's best to wait for the first big patch.

RT On/Off in different zones (vid below):

The gameplay was captured in 4K Ultra+ Graphics preset. With that on my setup* I was able to reach 30-40 fps with DLSS set to Balanced or Performance (depending on location where I was capturing). There were some noticeable drops to 22 fps however this comparison is based pre-release review copy with Day 0 patch installed. There will be Day 1 patch too which may address the fps issue, so don't take this as final verdict.
* Gameplay captured on following rig:
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition
  • AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
  • MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
  • G.SKILL 32GB (4x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Ripjaws V Black

Last edited:
Caporegime
Reports people are getting it to somewhat half work in deus ex and silent hill:

Nvidia need to release remix already! :D

Reactions: TNA
Associate
If Rockstar has their way they would definitely charge you for a new game just for graphics upgrades. Stingy bloody company even with the insane amount of money they’ve made off it. A lot of others would treat it as free upgrade Rockstar had the balls to charge you extra for the remastered version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom