• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Not nvidia sponsored nor PC footage but initial look at ray tracing in deathloop looks great on the ps 5 :cool: Not a lot of effects, much like RE village etc. but the difference it makes is pretty substantial:

bFJq0tj.png

olXyTIG.png

lIKcAiJ.png

No benchmarks yet but FPS seems to look pretty good for both amd and nvidia @4k, sadly only FSR though. Also, seems to be some frame time stuttering happening, apparently fps needs to be capped to 60, can't say I'm surprised being bethesada and pc though...........

Caporegime
Still hoping we'll get to see batman etc. games remastered with ray tracing, be the perfect games for it.

Looks like my wish may come true! According to the geforce now leak, a remaster is in the works for Arkham Knight, not that it really needs one as it still looks fantastic today but the ray tracing treatment should really shine in this.

Soldato
Looks like my wish may come true! According to the geforce now leak, a remaster is in the works for Arkham Knight, not that it really needs one as it still looks fantastic today but the ray tracing treatment should really shine in this.

Arkham Knight is the perfect candidate for RT, Lots of reflective surfaces and neon-esque lights.

Soldato
Not nvidia sponsored nor PC footage but initial look at ray tracing in deathloop looks great on the ps 5 :cool: Not a lot of effects, much like RE village etc. but the difference it makes is pretty substantial:

bFJq0tj.png

olXyTIG.png

lIKcAiJ.png

No benchmarks yet but FPS seems to look pretty good for both amd and nvidia @4k, sadly only FSR though. Also, seems to be some frame time stuttering happening, apparently fps needs to be capped to 60, can't say I'm surprised being bethesada and pc though...........

Waiting for someone to say ray tracing off looks better

Permabanned

bFJq0tj.png

olXyTIG.png

lIKcAiJ.png

Waiting for the knitting circle to say they can't see the difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom