• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Man of Honour
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at AMD when they explain to investors why there is no stock over the busiest time of the year for sales.

Vega is transitioning to GF 12nm LP - not sure what is going on with AIB stock as they are probably going to get screwed over committing to the 14nm core.

Caporegime
I wouldn't recommend buying a Vega FE GPU if your main aim is gaming. Gaming driver optimisations and bug fixes via drivers will be delayed in comparison to Vega gaming SKUs.

Vega gaming SKUs will get frequent updates, 2-3 per month as required. Vega FE may only see driver updates every few months.

so the FEs can't use the gaming RXs drivers like they said they could ?

Soldato
The FE cards have a switch in the drivers to flip between professional driver mode and gaming driver mode, he many be thinking of that?

Also as the Vega RX and FE Adrenaline drivers just launched both are currently just as up to date.

Caporegime
The FE cards have a switch in the drivers to flip between professional driver mode and gaming driver mode, he many be thinking of that?

Also as the Vega RX and FE Adrenaline drivers just launched both are currently just as up to date.
There is a toggle to switch the card into gaming mode when using the FE drivers. Gaming drivers are not compatible with the FE and never have been.

Got a link to that?

Caporegime
Last edited:
Associate
Can anyone point me the right direction to C1 REVISION LC vega 64 BIOS? Every single one i found and tried on techpowerup.com shows up as C0 in GPUz and doesnt play nice with my air 64 converted to LC one with EK waterblock. I would really appreciate it guys n gals

Last edited:
Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom