• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Asa

Asa

Associate
My Vega 64's gone up more in value than my house.
I quite frequently use the "I have to buy it now, prices are going up and it'll cost more if I wait" line to convince my wife (and perhaps myself) that I need to buy components. It is a bit of a shock to look at current pricing and discover it was actually true this time.

I'd best buy more stuff ASAP.

Soldato
I quite frequently use the "I have to buy it now, prices are going up and it'll cost more if I wait" line to convince my wife (and perhaps myself) that I need to buy components. It is a bit of a shock to look at current pricing and discover it was actually true this time.

With V64 it was true from release. I purchased mine on day of release because they did say the price then was for a limited time and be going up after.

This was before the mining boom hit that series, no one expected the price to double!

Caporegime

Yeah, this is how I managed to buy mine. I knew it was a bit of a mess. It reminds me of Fury X/Fury to be honest, in that I wouldn't be surprised to see Vega disappear long before a replacement is due.

Caporegime
Well sounds like my pumps on its way out, started to growl a bit. :(

Only been on for about 5 minutes, and shes settled down, back to norm, will keep a check. :p
Pull the fan wire around a bit if it happens, the end near the radiator. I notice a whine from one of my Vegas during system bootup and fiddling with that fixed it completely.

Back
Top Bottom