• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Permabanned
If he gets 7k, i'll ******* put mine up! :D

It's a crazy world so if there wasn't any available to buy new he might just of got it.

I've been playing the Steam background market, (hoping to make my millions :D) When a game releases where no-ones got backgrounds yet silly money comes into play, When the remake of the Rogue Trooper game released I bought a set of cards and was lucky enough to get given the Rare background which I then sold on Steam for over £20 including Steams cut, That's the second profile background I've sold for over £20. There are plenty of crazy people with money to burn.

Soldato
It's a crazy world so if there wasn't any available to buy new he might just of got it.

I've been playing the Steam background market, (hoping to make my millions :D) When a game releases where no-ones got backgrounds yet silly money comes into play, When the remake of the Rogue Trooper game released I bought a set of cards and was lucky enough to get given the Rare background which I then sold on Steam for over £20 including Steams cut, That's the second profile background I've sold for over £20. There are plenty of crazy people with money to burn.
Best thing I ever did was make over £100 from about £5 with the Katowice CS:GO capsules, wish I held on longer too them really cos I'd have made thousands although it did get me GTA V when it was first out :)

Permabanned
Good cards by all accounts.
Maybe, will have to wait and see what happens, hopefully won't come to that.

Let's hope they don't disappear, They do decent cards.

Come to think about it what's going on with HIS & XFX?

XFX did the best of the RX480 cards and then disappeared,
HIS had no style so I'm not that surprised there as they were best known for doing UGLY :rolleyes:

I dread to think about what the love child of a HIS card and an KFA2 clown box would look like. :D

Associate
@AMDMatt 18.5.1 are still unusable in destiny 2 with a VEGA 64, the menus/character screen become all choppy and there doesnt seem any AA but the performance is actually worse than 17.11.4! I did notice the power LEDs on the card were going bonkers on 18.5.1 so maybe its changing state constantly or something??

Permabanned
@AMDMatt 18.5.1 are still unusable in destiny 2 with a VEGA 64, the menus/character screen become all choppy and there doesnt seem any AA but the performance is actually worse than 17.11.4! I did notice the power LEDs on the card were going bonkers on 18.5.1 so maybe its changing state constantly or something??

Have you stuck a ticket in with AMD?

I'll boot the game up later and also put a ticket in if it's a problem with the 480 as well.

Associate
I picked up a Nito+ yesterday and I wondering is this normal for vega. The PCIe link speed stays at 8.0GT/s? on my last card I think it downclocked to 2.5 GT/s when idle.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom