• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Associate
After my initial nightmare getting my vega up and running I have had a fortnight of perfect gaming.

But last night I started getting some weird green lines on my desktop. I cleaned my drivers with DDU and reinstalled them.

But after the restart my screens wouldnt turn back on. The pc was running but it was like the monitors were stuck in stand by. I unplugged them from display port and switched one to HDMI. Booted up perfectly but then the green lines re appeared and got gradually worse.

Its now covering half my screen. But comes and goes.

IMG-20181209-111152.jpg

If I take a screenshot of my desktop and paste it into paint they dont show up. And it only happpens on one of my sreens. Am I right in thinking this is a monitor and not a GPU problem ?

Soldato
After my initial nightmare getting my vega up and running I have had a fortnight of perfect gaming.

But last night I started getting some weird green lines on my desktop. I cleaned my drivers with DDU and reinstalled them.

But after the restart my screens wouldnt turn back on. The pc was running but it was like the monitors were stuck in stand by. I unplugged them from display port and switched one to HDMI. Booted up perfectly but then the green lines re appeared and got gradually worse.

Its now covering half my screen. But comes and goes.

IMG-20181209-111152.jpg

If I take a screenshot of my desktop and paste it into paint they dont show up. And it only happpens on one of my sreens. Am I right in thinking this is a monitor and not a GPU problem ?

Do you have DP1.4 rated cable? Have you tried to connect to a different tv/monitor?

Associate
Beginning to think there is Something wrong with my vega 64 As well cannot get a game to play correctly

3 games tried so far Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Rise of the Tomb Raider both Stutter in Benchmark and ive just installed PES2018 off my steam and this plays in Slow mo even the menus

Soldato
A quick question. Would a Vega 64 be able to run one 24 monitor at 1200 x 1920 and then 2 34 monitors at 3440 x 1440 ?? Only one will be used for gaming, the others be used for monitoring stuff, browsers, chats and such.

Associate
A quick question. Would a Vega 64 be able to run one 24 monitor at 1200 x 1920 and then 2 34 monitors at 3440 x 1440 ?? Only one will be used for gaming, the others be used for monitoring stuff, browsers, chats and such.

Should be able to. I run x1 1920x1080/120Hz, x1 2560x1440/144Hz and x1 4K TV at 60Hz.

Back
Top Bottom