• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ryzen 5 3600 Discussion Thread

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No, I did not watch, and understood everything. They said that more cores is always better.

Why are you insisting to keep you in my ignore list forever and ever?
Lol. You do not understand though, that's the thing :)

You say more cores are better and you "need" minimum 8 cores. That is not true. Watch the videos and you will understand why that is not true ;)

I have 12 cores, not because of gaming but I use it for other things too. If it was just for gaming I would have stuck with my 3600 still and upgraded to a 7600 or whatever Intel had at the time as at 4K60 it makes hardly any difference. It is not about the core count but the amount of CPU power overall. This has clearly been shown over and over but you just ignore that for some reason. As an example, if a new competitor joined the market and made a quad core CPU that had more power than my 12 core 5900X at the same price or even more, I would buy that, as that would mean super fast individual cores and better IPC.

Why are you insisting to keep you in my ignore list forever and ever?
That's up to you. But from what I can see, you either set people to ignore and manually make the effort to click and unhide posts, or you never did set me on ignore.

I never bother with the feature, messes with the flow of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom