*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap note series at all, looking at the screen sizes of s8 and s8+, really all note8 could be is s8+with a pen at this point, maybe 6gb of ram. Either way of they make it any bigger it will be too big for a phone and it's basically becoming a small tablet.

I think they will eventually reintroduce the pen into something like surface phone (remember the folded curved screen phone adverts from 2013?) And call it Note X or whatever.

Simply making note7 with no bezels and s8 specs (and if it comes out this year then ubfortunatel thats all its going to be) will be kind of pointless.. probably going to charge £850 for it.

I've been a loyal note user for 6 years now but as I barely use the pen nowadays I'm disappointed with what it offers, which is basically nothing nowadays over its smaller brothers unlike in the past when it was always pinnacle of tech and at least 1yr ahead of everything else on the market. It's note 7 that should be coming out with sd835/exy8895, not s8 first.

Soldato
I want my s-pen back (tho I did keep the one from the note 7 as a memento ).. I used my pen a lot took me a good month before I stopped click the bottom of my S7E

Soldato
Just dropped my phone and have a trillion cracks in the glass, screen is fine but the glass needs replacing.
How much are we talking here? It is covered under my bank account, but theres a £75 excess.

Really can't afford this right now :(

Soldato
I tried, but Samsung (could have been the courier not following instructions) were not cooperating when it came to collection. I ended up doing a charge back with my bank so I'm not out of pocket, and then bought a S7 Edge.

Nice result!

Can you install a custom rom and just use them as a media device or something? I tahe it the phone functions are now disabled?

Soldato
Since they won't be officially sold here, remains to be seen what the price will be like once they make their way to eBay sellers and the like.

As for Note 8, hopefully they will go a proper dual camera set up.

Back
Top Bottom