*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
I like the clicky home!

If this has USBC with faster charging than S7E and larger battery but is nearly as slim as the S7E, then I might bite.

It takes about 80-90 minutes to fully charge the S7E and you could get 2 days of use with moderate use or even a full day if you hammer the battery, surely whatever benefit the Note 7 brings in terms of battery is not enough to warrant the change?

Man of Honour
I don't think I said I never liked it. The Home button on older Samsung phones has generally always been a bit odd in design and not as flush as it is now on the S6/S7 series. That and the older devices never had the fingerprint sensor on them either.

Soldato
The always on capacitive home/FPS button is better implemented on the OnePlus 3 imo. It feels a bit disjointed and old fashioned having a clickable home button flanked by capacitive buttons.

Soldato
flat version pleeeeese, without rounded edges ....

I'd seriously consider getting one too if it weren't for the edge gimmick.
Really do miss the spen from my note 3 and already decided my next phone will have some sort of water resistance..

Soldato
I would love a 6 inch variant of this. I feel that they have been sticking around the same screen size or there abouts for a long time now and having the note 4 I feel as though 6 inches wouldn't be too big personally. I guess if you have smaller hands maybe but for me there's not enough reasons why I should upgrade from my note 4 to this. My contract runs out soon though and I most likely will go for a Note 7 as I love the note series apart from the slow Samsung updates but a choice of a 6 inch variant would be a huge plus for me.

Back
Top Bottom