The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Really Like the look of that Raikiri. Just a shame white monitors are so rare to get a complete match.

It's even better than Silverstone's white version that isn't painted inside. And doesn't seem to be available over here.

Need to provide some details about if you sprayed it yourself or sent it somewhere for spraying/powder coat, etc. And window cutting by Dremel or a company did it.

Yes! Another PC- Q02 build! I had the pleasure of building one last year and I instantly feel in love with it. So much so that I almost bought one to shoehorn my gaming PC into it, but even hacking it to bits wouldn't allow much in the way of a GPU unless I splashed out for a GTX670.

Lovely cases though, and amazingly quiet :)

One tip - if you want an optical drive: If you cut the edges of the cover plate of the optical drive you can mount it quite nicely onto the front of an optical drive with some padding so when it is touched it opens the drive, without having to look at it all day.

Seen here:
slotout1.jpg

sleek1.jpg

Can anyone recommend a Lian Li case for a gaming machine?

What are you trying to put in it? If you're looking ATX or even mATX there are tons of cases! If you want ITX there are still plenty around, but it depends on the hardware you are putting in a specifically the GPU.
I've got the spec in my sig in my PC-Q11 with no issues... but if you're going long on the GPU you might want to think about something like the PC-Q08?

Finmished my Prodigy Build ( Pic )

Gigabyte Z77N-Wifi
Corsair H50
Geil Black Dragon 16Gb 1600Mhz Kit
Antec TP 650W PSU
Gigabyte WF3 7950
Plextor DVDRW
M4 128Gb
Seagate 2Tb

Just need to try and OC my CPU now to 4Ghz ish and try and set my memory timings back to stock 1600Mhz @ 1.5v.

Oh and I need to reactivate Windows :p

What are you trying to put in it? If you're looking ATX or even mATX there are tons of cases! If you want ITX there are still plenty around, but it depends on the hardware you are putting in a specifically the GPU.
I've got the spec in my sig in my PC-Q11 with no issues... but if you're going long on the GPU you might want to think about something like the PC-Q08?

Hi, I', looking to upgrade so new hardware completley.

Looking at:

Z77 ITX motherboard
Intel i5 3570K
decent GFX (always had nVidia but open to suggestions)
SSD
space for up-to 2-3 standard HDDs

Budget is arount £1000 but anything under will please the wife! :D

Only requirements really are:

* Use for gaming
* must be able to run AutoDesk/AutoCAD
* small compact case to fit on a desk no bigger than a prodigy in size

Hi fellas,
Have been looking for a new case for a while to move my PC into but the only one I really like is the Lanbox Lite which I had a few years ago but unfortunately sold so I am looking at moving to ITX.

I really like the Lian Li q11 and Q08 that a few of you guys have and I was just wondering if you could just give me your opinions on either of them. Would you buy it again? anything out there of a similar size that is better?

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to fit a twin frozr 3 amd 7950 in the sg05?

It's dimensions are supposedly 10.28 inches which is around 262mm and therefore seems just small enough to fit but manufacturer's are sometimes dodgy with they way they measure their cards. I've seen people online with the 10.5 inch powercolour inside one, but then like I said, everyone measures differently.

I hear the sg05 has an internal length of of 267mm. Can anyone confirm this?

Form Factor:Mini ITX
Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
Manufacturer:ASUS
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.125V
RAM: 16GB @ 2000MHz
HDD(s): 1TB WD Black 7200RPM + 120GB Samsung 840 PRO SSD
GFX: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780

Last edited:
UclVpNY.jpg.png
uQxIwbR.jpg.png

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge)
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit
Corsair Hydro H70 Core CPU Watercooler
Samsung 256GB SSD 840 PRO
KFA2 GeForce GTX 660 2048MB GDDR5
MSI Z77IA-E53 Intel Z77
Patriot Viper "Black Mamba" Generation 3 16GB
BitFenix Prodigy 'Tiger' Mini-ITX Cube Case - Orange/Black
Corsair Builder Series CX 600w Modular
Pioneer BDC-207DBK 8x BluRay ROM / DVDRW

:D.

I literally just took the side off and took these on my iPhone 5 :), sorry about the quality.

NBZTQbS.jpg.png
sPU5hLn.jpg.png
WAkISbD.jpg.png
CYky56b.jpg.png

:cool::p:D, once I've gotten my head round Windows 8 I can't wait to start gaming on this!

I myself would've spent as much time as possible to hide as many cables as possible, but that's just me and I do that on every build :p I really want to build a rig in a prodigy, I will be able to on my birthday, but I don't know :/

Looks really good though :D I love orange :) you can get a windowed panel for it btw ;)

Back
Top Bottom