• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the EKWB stuff. Looks are subjective though.
Yeah, not going to scream you down for voicing that opinion. Reminds me of the style for some older AMD branding for... I think the Fury but I might be wrong. Just not for me. I'll be waiting for heatkiller, aquacomputer or Bykski.

Not sure if anybody as posted this but there is an interesting snippet here..make what you want of it

@15:54
Wow 6800 XT is beating the RTX 3090 at 1080p in Watchdogs Legion. Seems AMD are beating NVIDIA at the 1080p and 1440p resolutions. The 3080 Ti has to launch ASAP.

Custom AIB cards release a week later according to HU
And initial stock for reference cards is "3080 terrible". So basically chill and come back in a week

Wow 6800 XT is beating the RTX 3090 at 1080p in Watchdogs Legion. Seems AMD are beating NVIDIA at the 1080p and 1440p resolutions

In the AMD slides performance was stronger at 1440p compared to Nvidia so wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continuing down at 1080p. If AMD benches were straight up i guess we already know whats coming.

With launches its always been hard to get a card on launch day. The real test for AMD is can they keep restocking stores with meaningful numbers unlike Nvidia. It's 2 months on from the 3080 launch and the situation is still dire.

With such low stock levels I just want to find a nice deep dark hole to jump into for a several months and forget about all this GPU business, hopefully after I emerge around spring time, prices should be back to normal.

Wow 6800 XT is beating the RTX 3090 at 1080p in Watchdogs Legion. Seems AMD are beating NVIDIA at the 1080p and 1440p resolutions. The 3080 Ti has to launch ASAP.

Yep, those standard resolutions that 3090 owners play at :D

Looking forward to the benchies on Wednesday.

Yeah I hope that's inflated.
700 is too much. If I think what else I can spend 700 on.

I think I spent a couple of hundred on my 1070
Usually I go second hand. But prices just aren't worth that now

Yeah, I doubt i'll go beyond £700 either. Historically i'd buy what it is now considered a third tier card (i'll be replacing a vanilla 1070) but feel like treating myself if a 3080 or 6800XT comes up at around the 3080FE price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom