• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
AMD have great cpu's that are probably superior to Intel currently. I don't think you can say that about their gpus. History says they are second best to nvidia. Even if the new gen is great, it'll take a little convincing people.

Exactly. They didn't do the CPU thing over night, it took 3 generations. So seeing as this is their second recent major crack at the GPU crown we've got one more before they are probably on top/almost on top/close to the top.. :o:cool:

Soldato
Apologise in advance for the off topic, but i wasn’t expecting this from overclockers.

Doesn’t make sense to close Navi 23 thread hours before AMD presentation.

Not even shows respect for the users that have populate their knowledge and information.

Of course, there is lots of choo trains and derailments, but it makes part of the amusing and enjoying tech.

There was a decent amount of info in there but lets be honest it was 90% guff... :o

Associate
I wonder if more people will tune into this Vs the CPU reveal.

And I suppose it will also be interesting to see numbers Vs the Nvidia GPU event reveal.

Probably a lot more for this reveal because everyone wants to see if it destroys the 3080 or not

Caporegime
Yeah I think we'll get more here. We kinda already knew the way the CPU event was gonna go, and it delivered on every front.

GPU...lots of air of mystery around this.

Associate
Ok guys lets not get too carried away now, prepare for the worst case scenario then you cannot be disappointed :) im preparing for them to be less than 2080ti performance and £700!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom