• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
6800XT benches were with Smart memory access
6900XT benches were with Smart memory access AND Rage mode on. So that's CPU assist AND auto overclocking right?

Really don't think the 6900XT is as good as the benches made it look.

Indeed. Take it all with a pinch of salt and wait for real reviews.
Looks promising still, though.

Associate
AMD just crapped on the 3090. £500 less for 8GB less VRAM, 50W less TDP and only a handful of FPS behind.

Those with 3090 pre-orders should probably think about cancelling, they might not even receive them by Nov 18th anyway.

Associate
6800XT benches were with Smart memory access
6900XT benches were with Smart memory access AND Rage mode on. So that's CPU assist AND auto overclocking right?

Really don't think the 6900XT is as good as the benches made it look.

yes. and mostly on console ported games.

Stick some RT and then we can judge it.

3080 still on order here.

Dec 8 for 6900XT you are kidding right lol

Soldato
I made this for a laugh last year...looks like it's even more accurate now

amd_pwn.jpg

Associate
I'm no AMD or NVidia fanboy, but those 6900XT charts are with Rage mode (so overclocked) compared with stock 3090

Price ofc, is a different story. Good to see some competition on both GPU/CPU fronts.

Soldato
There was a lot of information in that presentation and I'm not sure where to start. AMD certainly managed to keep a tight lid on the SAM technology which looks very interesting, it will certainly encourage people to buy an all AMD system but it makes me worry that AMD will not be so shy when it comes to anti competitive practices going fowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom