• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Turing RTX 2080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
Nooo, I suppose testing it would have been out of the question.

That's annoying, if only it was the other way round :eek:

Tell me about it... For all I know there's someone out there who ordered the 2080 who's grinning like a Cheshire cat. :p

I didn't unseal the plastic as I didn't want anything to potentially hold up me getting the correct order. Although having said that, I suspect that all they've done is merely placed a new order for the correct card anyway, which would put me right to the back of the queue.

Oh well...

Anyway, here's a review of the Zotac 2080 Ti AMP that mentions the cooling and acoustics quite favourably. I think the 2080 has exactly the same cooler doesn't it?

https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/zotac_gaming_rtx_2080_ti_amp_review,9.html

Permabanned
Tell me about it... For all I know there's someone out there who ordered the 2080 who's grinning like a Cheshire cat. :p

I didn't unseal the plastic as I didn't want anything to potentially hold up me getting the correct order. Although having said that, I suspect that all they've done is merely placed a new order for the correct card anyway, which would put me right to the back of the queue.

Oh well...

Anyway, here's a review of the Zotac 2080 Ti AMP that mentions the cooling and acoustics quite favourably. I think the 2080 has exactly the same cooler doesn't it?

https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/zotac_gaming_rtx_2080_ti_amp_review,9.html

59C under load?! That's very good, assuming they use the same cooler the 2080 should be equal or better hopefully.

Thanks for the link.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Anyone spotted any Ti’s under 280mm in length other than the FE Ti and the EVGA Ti XC cards?

It’s looking like a long wait otherwise. :(

Really can’t be bothered to replace my case or start cutting holes in it although if I’m forced to...

Soldato
I'm all about seeing what's inside mine:

HqdRh47.mp4

Still tempted if these come in on the 27th and there's stock of the Duke over at the main competitor's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom