The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners

Soldato
I was surprised to it's quality. Always sceptical when the majority of the loud noises games like this gather comes from those in the mindset. It's limiting, but what you can interact with works, climbing up walls never gets old. The way they've fleshed it out with the homebase and crafting system is a bonus you've not seen in many VR games coming from the indi scene. It's greatest attribute is definitely the immersion, dark house, flashlight, gun in the other hand. To be honest that was working better than it does in resi 7 in vorpx.

£14 is a steal, £30 seemed worth it to me.

Soldato
What a find! I don't normally like zombie games but I was looking for a decent horror game for a friend and I found this and am loving it.

The intro in the boat works really well and I am finding it really atmospheric and properly creepy. Don't want it to end. Great fun!

Associate
Started this a few days ago and really enjoying it. Only done the intro and first level so far. Played the 1st level 3 times to get equipment to upgrade stuff and realised as the days are going by its saying less ingredients / more zombies. Is it noticably more anyone know. And is there a limit on the days where it would become impossible?

Back
Top Bottom