• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Ordered the MSI 970 to replace my 670 which has lasted well, and just used the easytune program to OC my 2500k to 3.98GHz.

Will see how it goes, im not an overclocker so its a nice program for me :)

Soldato
Anyone seen any videos that show the Options menu, interested to know if there is a Disable HUD option?

If not, hopefully there is a config file to disable this as Im not keen on the text that hovers over enemies and tells you the type of monster you are fighting.

EDIT: ^^^ Lol @ pic, are you drunk?

Associate
Anyone seen any videos that show the Options menu, interested to know if there is a Disable HUD option?

If not, hopefully there is a config file to disable this as Im not keen on the text that hovers over enemies and tells you the type of monster you are fighting.

I definitely read somewhere that HUD can be disabled in game.

Associate

EDIT: ^^^ Lol @ pic, are you drunk?

There are a lot of Hud config options, pretty sure theres a hide option for every hud icon, minimap , and minimap options.

Theres probably some screenshots about somewhere.

Soldato
I definitely read somewhere that HUD can be disabled in game.

There are a lot of Hud config options, pretty sure theres a hide option for every hud icon, minimap , and minimap options.

Theres probably some screenshots about somewhere.

Thats good to know, Id rather just play normally with just the mini map on screen and disable this for the screenshot moments.

Back
Top Bottom