***The X-Factor Thread - ALL X-Factor Related Stuff In Here***

Soldato
So just to point out to those that haven't already realised, Xfactor starts again this Saturday 17th August 1930hrs! Woop :D

Is this the last one or something now? Just lokoing forward to ridiculous auditions and idiots on TV really!

Ok, so if you hate Xfactor/sick of hearing about it/think it's pathetic/etc - do not post here, I am not interested. By posting that here you are trolling. Alternatively you could; change channel on a saturday night/not open a thread titled "XFACTOR"/not hit REPLY to a thread titled XFACTOR/not type about how you hate xfactor in a thread titled XFACTOR​

Last edited:

jbs

jbs

Associate
Wrong subforum. Luckily I have missed the last few X-factor seasons and I am sure I will have no trouble missing this one:)

Soldato
I vote Bring It On Home by UB40

The X factor is okay, I think it's a decent show. What I don't like about it is the fact that slowly, it is portraying the message that the only way to become famous as a band or singer is via shows like this. Which is not true

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Mate of mine got put through to boot camp.

Then on the weekend he was supposed to go (up to Oxford somewhere I believe) he came and played hockey instead as he said he couldn't afford to go up there, muppet.

Permabanned
I don't want to be Scottish anymore.
2h3pruf.jpg

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I can't believe they used autotune (and bad setting at that) on the "good" contestants... People lost jobs for much less "tweaking" of what essentially is competition paid for by telephone votes...

Back
Top Bottom