Thermaltake Big Water 745?

Caporegime
Thermaltake Bigwater 754? - *First Watercooling setup

I've been looking at some basic watercooling kits to start me off and noticed this offering from Thermaltake.

Just wondering if there would be an opportunity for expansion later on with this like GFX cooling?

Also, has anyone got any comments to make about this?

It will be cooling an E6600 and will need to fit an NZXT Lexa Blackline case.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I had one of these to introduce me to watercooling...and I will just say, don't bother.

Cooling is not as bad as some people make it out to be, but it's just a crapola kit basically and you don't want it!

If you want to get into watercooling piece together a custom kit...it's not as hard as you might think.

A custom kit really isn't on the cards as I have neither the money nor the patience to carry it out :p

When I go to do something myself I keep seeing things I can add but don't need, raising the cost. At least with a kit, it's a fixed price. :D

Could you suggest a good basic CPU watercooling kit?

Caporegime
OP
I'll take a pic of my case when I get home to show where everything will fit. I'm guessing the Blackline was built with WC in mind as it has two holes in the back for tubing.

Caporegime
OP
OK, no worries. Just picked up thermal paste from the local PC place so will finally install the CPU and post the pics of the case to see if all will fit. :)

Back
Top Bottom