Thermaltake Level 10 GT

Soldato
zwf1i9.jpg

ea1f7o.jpg

My eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!

More information here

Last edited:
Soldato
It's got some bloody nifty features though. Shame it looks so bad. Also the projected price is enough to rival the FT02. Not going to be a massive seller I don't think...

Associate
I quite like this case but not for its looks.

A case with a handle thats bigger than a scout, smaller than a Cosmos and one that doesn't look like its going to snap like the Survivor.

Could have a market there if the price isn't silly.

Soldato
+1 :p

More or less looks like Original LEVEL 10, which I like, this goes for $500 less, even more attracting!..however I doubt that I buy it!

I thought it looked quite a lot different to the original Level 10 myself. This doesn't appear to be as 'unique' as the Level 10 was. Still looks interesting though.. I'm hoping to review this at some point soon!

Soldato
I want one, just for the lols. It's not the ugliest case I've ever seen, but it's ugly enough to offend peopels eyes, yet black enough so that it could sit in the corner of my vision without reminding too often of it's existance. An achievement if you ask me!

Associate
It's taken away most of what made the level 10 different hasn't it? Looks like a standard tower case with bits tacked on to make it look a bit like the level 10, there's no proper separate compartments anymore.

Back
Top Bottom