Thierry Henry leaves Sky

Caporegime
Henry has left Sky to concentrate on a managerial career. Obviously got the taste with Belgium.

I for one am not sorry. As much as he is an absolute legend to me, I thought he was a poor pundit and found his style of talking, with constant long dramatic pauses, annoying. His punditry never really carried much substance for me. Not in the same league as Neville or even Carra.

I think it’s right that he move away from the TV and back into football full time.

Caporegime
OP
Get Aluko in. Was decent at the World Cup and would annoy the bigots.
Only if we could get Evra in as well to patronise her some more. That was comedy gold.

They might as well just wait a few weeks until Stevie G gets the boot from Rangers, then bring him in. However, that would mean having to endure two scousers.

Caporegime
OP
Ron Atkinson? You mean the racist?

Why should he be given any airtime?
We was only joking, he’s an old man now.

Anyway, got to be honest, he called someone a bad word once and apologised but was never allowed back on TV. What I never remember him doing is gobbing out of his car window at a man and his daughter, yet apparently, an apologies good enough for that and Carra has been welcomed back. I found Hoddle’s comments about disabled people utterly abhorrent and they offended me. He lost his job, but I still have to endure his inane ramblings on TV.

Back
Top Bottom