Things you've learnt or would like to learn

ECH (Ethical hacker) - I was the next one down to take the course at work, but external courses have been cancelled for the seeable future.

Digital Forensics and Penetration Testing courses following on from the Ethical hacking.

I would love to learn a second language, Spanish or Italian would be amazing.

Education and skills

B grade GCSE maths,physics and chemistry

Theatre - Acting, improvisation and stage managment

Dice RPG's - playing, GMing, World creation

Music - Guitar (acoustic), Drum and Bass Djing, Synthesis and Drum machines, Track production, Hand drums

Dance - Modern in Theatre school and years of clubbing

Martial Arts - Self taught from videos and books

Mountain Biking - Know a few tricks and enough to ride a trial, also mechanical maintanence/setup

Computer Graphics - CGI still image and animation using 3dsmax and Terragen, Photoshop

Computer Programming - Basic and some limited Python

Art - Sketching and Pastels

Cookery - Chinese mostly and 'Traditional' English

Other than that I spend my time playing computer games :p

/edit Can't learn a language to save my life though, as some may have noticed even my English is ****

Last edited:
I would like to learn how to plaster, everyone tells me it's very hard to learn so don't bother.

If i spent say £300 on a crash course, I would save a fortune on what needs doing in the house.

I'm going to do something similar except I'll be going on a course to learn how to repoint a sanstone building using lime mortar.

The area I need done on my house would cost about £4,000 I think whereas the course and materials would only cost about £300.

Programming and 2/3d design would be the two most useful skills i've learnt, not sure what new stuff I want to learn now though, just need to keep refining the skills i've already got.

I would love to be a dab hand at DIY. You know, capable of doing a bit of everything - electrics, basic plumbing, tiling, painting, wallpapering - all of that lark. I'm absolutely shocking at it and I have absolute no patience either, there is so much that I would do to my house if I had the required skills.

After over a year of working with Poles kurwa is the only word I've learnt.

Haha ;). I've had a course at college and been over a few times, it does help that the gf is Polish so that I can get more practice in. It is a very difficult language though, you get frustrated when there are 9 "versions" for a word.

Back
Top Bottom