Thinking of buying a iMac

Associate
I'm thinking of buying an iMac 27", i know there's a new iMac on the horizon so i will wait for that, i've been a long time Windows user but i don't want to spend a ton on upgrading the PC, i have a couple of questions if i do go for an iMac.

Is there a equivalent Microsoft Office 2007?

Can I use torrents?

Can I connect my Xbox 360 to it?

I have 4 NTFS hard drives full with data, some people say NTFS is compatible and some don't?

Are they worth it? (You guys opinion)

Will i be able to play games such as Mafia II, Heroes of Newerth, LFD2, WoW, Dota 2, also are most of the games playable through Steam?

Cheers!

Associate
OP
Yeah i've been into the Apple store a couple times, always packed, they look sweet, i've tried the OS out looks nice and smooth, i would just need to get use to it.

Also i would need to write to it unless i can transfer my files off and reformat it to a different format, also how does Bootcamp work exactly is it virtual machine or dual boot?

Cheers for the reply bud.

Associate
OP
See i didn't really want to use Windows 7, otherwise i would use a PC, thinking about it now, i'm not so sure if it would be totally worth it, i may just upgrade my PC, because i have 3 hard drives most nearly full, and looking at options for external hard drives such as Drobo etc, they just look really slow.

And when i mean't connect my Xbox 360 to it, meaning use the iMac as a monitor for it.

Back
Top Bottom