this car sound any good?

Soldato
Hi all, first time posting in here :p

Just yesterday passed my 3rd driving test so now am a fully fledged licence holder, but I am missing one thing.. a car.

So my dad and myself were looking around for cars, my dad being car savvy and myself being a car noob, and today he organised for me to test drive a citoen C2. So off to the garage I go and the bloke there lets me look at the car, tells me about it, and we go for a test drive (he stalled it coming out of the car park so I guess it doesn't have anti stall protection :p), I drove it back to the forecourt.

He was telling me that tomorrow the car was being taken to another citroen garage and that I needed to decide whether or not I wanted it by tomorrow morning, problem is my dad can't look at it before then coz he's at work.

car specs :

Citroen C2
1.1 litre engine (he mentioned injection)
9k miles on the clock
silver paintwork
3 door
excellent condition, no visible scrapes or rust or anything
03 registration plate (H reg)
6 months tax free
12 months RAC cover
Insurance group 1
£5600 knocked down from £5995
etc etc

sorry don't know that much about these fine vehicles, hoping you lot will be able to shed some light/educate me a bit ;)

I feel it's also important to mention that this is my first car and my budget is like £6000, I have the cash so will be able to just purchase the car outright.

Soldato
OP
cheers for the advice guys, knew it was a good idea to post somewhere where people knew what they were talkin about, and what better place than here? :)

gonna visit the local volkswagen garage with my dad on the weekend probably, maybe look at some polos.

what other cars should I definetly consider, to be honest i'd probably rather spend about £3000 than £6000 as well, just pretty confused atm.

Back
Top Bottom