• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

This is quite impressive

Soldato
Youtube account with 1.1k videos and less than 60k views total

Entire existence is to robo read an article with a picture stuck next to it with a lip synched graphical doll which may or may not have had a live action source.

Can't see anyone claiming anything about the tech involved.

Soldato
Despite sounding like a robot you can tell it's not a human voice because the voice is not breathing between sentences, if this was claimed to be a human I'd say this human did not take a single breath in the whole video.

As for if it's a real person in the video even if the voice is fake I'm not sure lol, video quality is way too low. If you watch the hands only you'll see it repeats the same mannerisms even though the mannerisms are not on a repeating loop, it has some things which don't look robotic like the same twitch her one finger does everytime her right hand is placed over the left hand

Last edited:
Soldato
Despite sounding like a robot you can tell it's not a human voice because the voice is not breathing between sentences, if this was claimed to be a human I'd say this human did not take a single breath in the whole video.

As for if it's a real person in the video even if the voice is fake I'm not sure lol, video quality is way too low. If you watch the hands only you'll see it repeats the same mannerisms even though the mannerisms are not on a repeating loop, it has some things which don't look robotic like the same twitch her one finger does everytime her right hand is placed over the left hand

Can't believe I've just spend 1m35 seconds watching a womans finger for it twitching....hello Monday morning:cry:

Back
Top Bottom