This is stupid and uncalled for

ElRazur said:
While i find your comment funny, i cant help but ask - Are you intolerant or racist in anyway?....
Intolerant of Muslims, absolutely. Muslim (or Islam) isn't a race though so it doesn't imply racism :) Most Muslims do seem to be non-white although that is incidental.

dirtydog said:
Intolerant of Muslims, absolutely. Muslim isn't a race though so it doesn't imply racism :) Most Muslims do seem to be non-white although that is incidental.

LOL non white??. get your big egotistical head out of the sand..i think you will find there are a lot of white muslims around;)

grahamjenks said:
I'm sure Muslims who might post on these forums will find the thing you're laughing at hilarious!

mental pictures thats all.

anyways, why should I care what they feel? Its a joke, people can joke about me and I don't put a jihad on them.......

dirtydog said:
This incident suggests they are not quite universally welcomed ;)

No, it suggest that a small group (possibly as small as 1 person) doesnt like Muslims.

I struggle to see how you can extrapolate from that to the country as a whole....

SiD the Turtle said:
*Wades in*. Muslims don't eat pig. I do not agree with the extreme 'you can't have a porcelin piglett in the office near me', but dumping one outside of their place of worship is not on.

Well, they can retort by dumping something heretical outside a christian / jewish church.

Oh, wait, they already did that, they murdered a christian nun and burned effigies to the pope.

I have little tolerance for either side tbh. Christians were taught to understand that others wouldn't believe, they would be ridiculed, they would come under the toughest scrutiny, but that they would stand the test of time.

The leaders of islam clearly preach bigotry and hatred, and deserve to be clowned. I don't care if I insult your religion, you insult ours, its how it will go back and forth between them.

Not my personal beliefs, but how I believe it will happen. Believe me, these are exactly the types of reasons I am an atheist. Anyone can have faith, but its the dogma that brings shame to any organised religion.

SiD the Turtle said:
*Wades in*. Muslims don't eat pig. I do not agree with the extreme 'you can't have a porcelin piglett in the office near me', but dumping one outside of their place of worship is not on.

It isn't very nice, but if a similar incident happend to a church, it would be regarded as some idiots having a laugh, it would get cleared up and not another word said. But, because this is a mosque, all hell breaks loose, the police corners off the area, it's all over the television etc.

Someone call MI5, these culprits need the death sentence. :rolleyes:

Spawn said:
LOL non white??. get your big egotistical head out of the sand..i think you will find there are a lot of white muslims around;)
I said most Muslims are non white - which they are AFAIK ;) I realise there are white Muslims which is why being intolerant of Muslims isn't racist :)

dirtydog said:
Intolerant of Muslims, absolutely. Muslim (or Islam) isn't a race though so it doesn't imply racism :) Most Muslims do seem to be non-white although that is incidental.

I know of a guy who ran St John's Ambulance and then he became muslim, was known for preaching and quoting islamic nonsense at people and then was thrown out as the organisation is christian in origin. Also he was awful at his job and very abrasive and arguementive and did nothing to help the organisation but hindered it.

He was more of a spanner in the works and additionally he is white.

Shoseki said:
Well, they can retort by dumping something heretical outside a christian / jewish church.

Oh, wait, they already did that, they murdered a christian nun and burned effigies to the pope.

I have little tolerance for either side tbh. Christians were taught to understand that others wouldn't believe, they would be ridiculed, they would come under the toughest scrutiny, but that they would stand the test of time.

The leaders of islam clearly preach bigotry and hatred, and deserve to be clowned. I don't care if I insult your religion, you insult ours, its how it will go back and forth between them.

Not my personal beliefs, but how I believe it will happen. Believe me, these are exactly the types of reasons I am an atheist. Anyone can have faith, but its the dogma that brings shame to any organised religion.

How very grown up of you.....

Back
Top Bottom