This is why I always recommend my hosting company

Associate
We often here the cries of TSOHost and Vidahost on this forum.

I will always vote Vidahost. Well, they've looked after all my hosting for over 5 years now.

Not only that but I get a message today from them that one of my personal accounts is using a heavy amount bandwidth - and I'm getting an upgrade to one of their new heavy duty servers to take the load. It will all be taken care of - nothing for me to do or pay.

With service like that is it any wonder why I always recommend them?

Ok, but for me it is their support that has impressed me. Quick response (but that's not important). When I tried to set up my webmail so it can be accessed via a normal web address and not a port, it took them only 15 minutes to get it to work (and that was after setting up transferring of emails from my old hosting company to vidahost via imap).

That's fairly standard practice for traditional shared hosting though - they're moving your site not so much for your needs but to reduce the impact your site has on other customers on that server. Not that it's something to hold against them, but I wouldn't base a recommendation on it.

That's fairly standard practice for traditional shared hosting though - they're moving your site not so much for your needs but to reduce the impact your site has on other customers on that server. Not that it's something to hold against them, but I wouldn't base a recommendation on it.

Can confirm it's standard practice. Good to see their marketing is working though. ;P

Back
Top Bottom