This is why we don't allow medical threads

Associate
I don't understand how they think this substance kills only cancer cells. Doesn't it cause all cells, healthy or not to undergo apoptosis? Seems like it would get rid of the cancer, but also half of your face.

Man of Honour
At the end they start with bible quotes after someone has entered the thread telling them in no uncertain terms that they are wrong. They should all be locked up for their own safety, I have never seen such idiocy so casually promoted.

Soldato
The original image though, shes concerned about some tiny little red blemish? Ok, go to the doctor then? No no no, treating yourself makes much more sense.

Was she brought up by mormons or something?

Last edited:
Caporegime
wait a minute was the original mark on her nose actually confirmed as cancerous by a proper medical person? and she just wanted to save money rather than having surgery to chop it off.

or was she just genuinely some Christian nutter?

Caporegime
Most of the threads deleted on OCUK aren't medical advice, they are merely general biology/virology/pharmacology discussions or people giving their personal experience of having a condition, it just happens that overzealous mods delete them which ruins it for everyone, I don't think I've ever actually seen someone give medical advice on the forum.

Caporegime
Most of the threads deleted on OCUK aren't medical advice, they are merely general biology/virology/pharmacology discussions or people giving their personal experience of having a condition, it just happens that overzealous mods delete them which ruins it for everyone, I don't think I've ever actually seen someone give medical advice on the forum.

probably not even allowed to talk about saddle sores in teh bike thread :D

Back
Top Bottom