Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
OP
I wouldn't call them professional liars. Liars tell un true stories on the spot or make them up prior. Acting is reading from a script, made up from many people designing and laying out a story, the actors are just reading that story and some other people are filming it and stick on film. A story made up and untrue is not the same as a story purposefully written to entertain.
Wow.

I...I .. have no comeback.
I yield.

Soldato
OP
Yet another BBC headline detailing her allegations, yet looking at the 'more on this story' section there are no compatible articles about her alleged abuse. How is the BBC allowed to report in this way? It's a little disgusting.

As for the case, I can't see how it could go against JD really, but who knows.
I'm not sure why the BBC gets singled out, The Guardian also presents it like she's the only victim in all of this.

I'll admit, I don't read much news media outwith those two. Has any other UK traditional media outlet reported this any differently?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Probably cause as per the TV licence post we are all forced to pay to support it whilst stuff like Guardian you can 100% ignore and not be financially supporting it.
There's no actual bias from the BBC, they're reporting this in the same style/context as every other UK traditional media outlet. The fact that you feel you can't ignore the BBC is a completely separate issue altogether.

Soldato
OP
Yes indeed as stated those other traditional media outlets are optional paid for services not forced by law services such as the BBC. That is the issue that you seem to miss in the difference in why people get frustrated. Also never noted that I didn't think the other media outlets were also badly reported but I am not forced to fund them.
The issue that I seem to miss? Really?

If you could take a break from your obsessive hatred toward the BBC for 30 seconds, you might be able to digest the actual point I was providing a counter argument to. Hint: it's got nothing to do with how the BBC or any other media outlet is funded.

Yet another BBC headline detailing her allegations, yet looking at the 'more on this story' section there are no compatible articles about her alleged abuse. How is the BBC allowed to report in this way? It's a little disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom