this psu any good?

Soldato
if your looking where i think your looking (£46.40 inc VAT) i'd fork out the extra bit of money for one of the Hiper Type-R PSUs (£60 from OcUK).

Although the one your looking at should do fine.

Hiper have got a good reputation in a relatively short period of time on these forums, i'm not overly fond of the two Type-R PSUs i've owned (poor build quality IMO) but they are very stable and pretty quiet too.

Associate
OP
nikebee said:
if your looking where i think your looking (£46.40 inc VAT) i'd fork out the extra bit of money for one of the Hiper Type-R PSUs (£60 from OcUK).

Although the one your looking at should do fine.

Hiper have got a good reputation in a relatively short period of time on these forums, i'm not overly fond of the two Type-R PSUs i've owned (poor build quality IMO) but they are very stable and pretty quiet too.

yep it is the one for that price, i live quite locally to the place and am calling in today for a build im doing so need it today

Associate
OP
bought it but a little confused by the supplied cables

there is a separate cable that has two ends coming from it that are normal molex ends with a 6 pin at the other end
2 four pin connectors and a 6 pin connector
what are they all?

see picture

Associate
the 20+4 clip together to make 24pin for a PCIE motherboard, the other 4pin is for the motherboard too, the 6 pin is for a PCIE graphics card, the molex-to-6pin is for if you want SLI graphics cards.

Back
Top Bottom