this sucks

Soldato
right i just dont no what to do with my pc atm, am looking to upgrade in a week or so but with the new new amd socket coming out in june ( i think) and the nvidia 7900 out in march i just dont no if i should upgrade no or later am looking the following spec system

Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard
XFX GeForce 7800GTX Extreme XXX Edition 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
Tagan TG530-U15 530W ATX2.01 Easycon SLi Compliant Modular Silent PSU
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler

am going to be using the bits that i can out of my old rig like the cpu, hd, memory, so the question is should i wait or should i go for it its got to last me at least a year so with that in mind i can upgrade the cpu to a dual core chip and add another gpu at a later date it needed

Soldato
OP
i have been overclocking it to much and its starting to show artys on it in games its well cooled with temps not rising above 50c in bf2 and i have check it on another system with the same results i have tryed resetting the bios but with no look, also the main point of me getting a gtx is so i can get another one at a later date so i can have an sli rig with my new monitor :D

Soldato
OP
just found out from work that i will not be getting my dell widescreen for home instead its going to stay at work which is b**ls**t was looking forward to playing bf2 in widscreen so now i dont have a reason for an sli rig or crossfire there would be no point in me having it with just a 1280*1024 screen so would i be better of with one 1900 or a 7800gtx 215 card ????? which would give me the best performance in bf2 and other new games :confused:

Back
Top Bottom