• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

This Week Only!! - Truly amazing deals, biggest discounts ever !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

For our weekly deals this week we have some truly stunning offers for you customers to take advantage off:-
OcUK This Week Only Deals!!

The systems on offer - really are very powerful units that really will play any games you decide to throw at them, for the price they are exceptional value for money.

OcUK Hanns-G 19" Widescreen LCD - You all know how great this monitor is, well now check out the price. OcUK should be cheapest in the UK on this and we have ample product in stock.

DELL 2407WFP - If you've been eyeing up this bad boy I bet you all hate me now for dropping it to such a low price, though this won't last long so be quick if you want what is easily one of the best monitors to ever exist at such a low price.

DELL Laptops - A couple of great DELL Laptops available at quite a saving over what they cost direct from DELL, great for office and home use!

AMD 3700 San Diego - Well it don't come better than this, we all know how these chips overclock to FX57 speeds and now you can get them for peanuts from OcUK! We only have 1000 units and then there will never be no more, so buy now to avoid dissapointment!!!

Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro - Ideal for overclocking that 3700 or 4000 CPU with, or if you just want lower temperatures and quieter system this heatsink is unbeatable.

Connect3D X1800 XT 256MB - The card that beats NVIDIA's 7900 GT in both performance, visual quality and reliability. Its now a fraction of the price and only available from OcUK for so little money, again limited stock, only approx 500 units left!

Connect3D X1900 XT 512MB - We all know how quick these cards are that will literally eat anything you throw at them. Now at an incredible low low low low low price......

Gainward 7800 GS+ AGP (7900 GT Core) - The worlds fastest card available for AGP. There was 1500, were now down to 400 and once they have gone there is no more, so be quick!

EVGA 7900 GT & 7950 GX2 - Truly great performance and what is easily the industries best warranty and after support service, plus you get the option to upgrade your card within 90 days!

OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU - OCZ's new PSU's give good stable power and now at a great value price for an equally great PSU.

mobiBLU MP3 Players - The worlds smallest MP3 players, if you want style you need these. They are so light you don't need pockets to listen to your MP3 player and are incredible value for money.

I think you will all agree the deals on offer this week truly are fantastic. Lots of unique products and some huge savings to be had. Pay day is coming up so get your wallets out!!! :D :)

P.S. Athlon 64 4000 OEM are also now only £69.95 +VAT, as we managed to source another lot even cheaper but can't find any more so looking like this is the last 500-600 which we now have in stock.

Associate
Thanks Gibbo, see you're busy!

I bought a Connect3D ATI Radeon X1800 XT 256MB on the 7th but it hasn't arrived yet because it's part of my conroe order, will I get a refund of the difference between the price I paid and the new on-sale price?

Thanks again

Ed

Ed

Soldato
Tigjaw said:
Thanks Gibbo, see you're busy!

I bought a Connect3D ATI Radeon X1800 XT 256MB on the 7th but it hasn't arrived yet because it's part of my conroe order, will I get a refund of the difference between the price I paid and the new on-sale price?

Thanks again
Can't you cancel it and order the 1900 instead?

Fop

Fop

Associate
Gibbo said:
P.S. Athlon 64 4000 OEM are also now only £69.95 +VAT, as we managed to source another lot even cheaper but can't find any more so looking like this is the last 500-600 which we now have in stock.

I can't seem to find any for that price on the site at the moment.

edit - Heh it changed as I wrote that. :) There for that price in the main CPU bit now.

Soldato
My mate payed £152 for the retail 4000 3 weeks ago that was meant to be a sandiego core, but as we found out its a clawhammer he going to be gutted now tbh.

Can he exchange it or maybe get some money bac as its not what it was advertised to be it clearly says on the reciept sandiego, what you think gibbo ?

OcUK Staff
OP
Jabbs said:
My mate payed £152 for the retail 4000 3 weeks ago that was meant to be a sandiego core, but as we found out its a clawhammer he going to be gutted now tbh.

Can he exchange it or maybe get some money bac as its not what it was advertised to be it clearly says on the reciept sandiego, what you think gibbo ?

He should have notified us straight away before he put it in his PC as other customers did, who got product exchanged quickly.

As its used I cannot see there is much that can be done. Getting some money back however is not a possibility. Price drops happen its just tough if you happen to buy product at higher price.

Its like buying a car you don't go back a month later asking them for £1000 because they are now selling it on speciall offer £1000 cheaper......

Soldato
Gibbo said:
bah... i hate how quickly pc components degrade in price :( i paid £150 for mine about 4+ months go :-/

Back
Top Bottom