This week only

Associate
Hello,
Please could some tell me what time on thursdays does the 'this week only' offers get updated as i'm going to try and get mine and my brothers machines up to oblivion standard. Also are the clearence and b-grade sections also updated on a thursday?

Many Thanks,

Dave

Phnom_Penh said:
Wednesday?

It is normally Thursday and at around lunchtime(ish) although I think it depends on how busy they are with other work.

The Clearance and B Grade sections are updated much less frequently from what I can tell, it appears to be a bit of an ad hoc basis as it is hardly going to be a major revenue source so it makes sense to concentrate on other areas most of the time.

Oh and Welcome to the forums as well Grumpolini :)

As already mentioned "This week only" is normally updated some time on Thursday :)
The actual time varies a lot, IIRC they used to do it at the end of the day, recently it's been happening anytime from mid morning on.

I suspect clearance and B grade are done when they have enough to make it worthwhile, (or are tidying up/trying to free up some space;)), and have the time :)

Thanks for the replies everybody. I'll be glued to the computer mid morning tomorrow. I was quite happy with doom 3 and half-life 2 untill oblivion came along. I'm also looking forward to the release of medieval total war 2 so it looks worth the cost.

Thanks again!

Yep.

Especially if a few of the items on 'This Week Only' are included in a PC you are about to build. ;)

'Tis what happened with me and I managed to save myself £50 or so.

I personally think Gibbo looks at what i've ordered recently when he sorts out the "this week only" stuff.

You can garuntee if I order a part it will be in "this week only" about a week or so later - probably at a fairly large saving on what I paid for it.

Werewolf said:
I personally think Gibbo looks at what i've ordered recently when he sorts out the "this week only" stuff.

You can garuntee if I order a part it will be in "this week only" about a week or so later - probably at a fairly large saving on what I paid for it.
What have you bought recently? :p

Werewolf said:

Same here. I got the ocuk 7900GT yesterday, wonder if that will be on.

Back
Top Bottom